We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager!
The Assistant Community Manager supports and assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational facets of the community.
- Oversee file management and run assigned reports
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques and ensure an efficient and courteous response to all resident requests
- Collect all monies due and oversee audit evictions, potential skips, and move-outs by walking units to evaluate occupancy
- Communicate with outside legal counsel during the eviction process
- Finalize move in/out and renewals files and enter data into property management software
- Oversee resident renter’s insurance procedure
- Collect deposits and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all company and community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Customer service experience
- 6 months experience in the property management industry
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organization skills with strong attention to detail
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $19.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/802447?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Claradon Village
Enjoy the luxury of Claradon Village Apartments- West Haven's newest community! Claradon Village offers New, Luxury, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes. Each home features quartz countertops, spacious walk in closets, central air conditioning, energy efficient appliances, washer/dryer hookups, high speed internet and digital satellite TV. You'll also enjoy beautiful country and mountain views while relaxing on your private patio.
At Claradon Village Apartments our resort style amenities provide the extras you deserve and expect. Have an invigorating work out in our fitness center, take a refreshing dip in our shimmering pool or have a soothing soak in our oversized hot tub. We also have a wading pool and playground. Bringing a furry friend? Enjoy a game of ‘fetch' in our bark park.
Just minutes from Ogden, Layton and SLC, Claradon Village in Weber County offers an unbeatable location. You'll appreciate easy access to I-15, Weber State University, TRAX and Hill Air Force Base plus the West Haven River Parkway. Offering the accessibility to urban activities in the city and the convenience of outdoor activities like hiking, mountain biking or watersports Claradon Village Apartments is the perfect place for you to call home.
Regional Property Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager