We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager!
The Assistant Community Manager supports and assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational facets of the community.
- Oversee file management and run assigned reports
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques and ensure an efficient and courteous response to all resident requests
- Collect all monies due and oversee audit evictions, potential skips, and move-outs by walking units to evaluate occupancy
- Communicate with outside legal counsel during the eviction process
- Finalize move in/out and renewals files and enter data into property management software
- Oversee resident renter’s insurance procedure
- Collect deposits and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all company and community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Customer service experience
- 6 months experience in the property management industry
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organization skills with strong attention to detail
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $19.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/790519?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About The Grayson on the Rail
Come home to The Grayson on the Rail in Phoenix, AZ, and discover better living. Our apartments are home to everything that Phoenix has to offer and bring the world to your fingertips. Each of our floor plans features high-quality amenities and a community full of ways to stay active and live well. Within our community, you will find a fitness center, swimming pool, and endless opportunities to dive into relaxation and convenience. Enjoy gorgeous apartment features that will bring you to your little oasis. Embrace close access to Phoenix local attractions and top dining, shopping, and more. You will love coming home to a community that truly has it all. Here, a better lifestyle becomes your regular day-to-day routine. Join The Grayson on the Rail.
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services