We are currently seeking an Assistant Manager!
The Assistant Community Manager supports and assists the Community Manager in overseeing and managing the financial and operational facets of the community.
- Oversee file management and run assigned reports
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques and ensure an efficient and courteous response to all resident requests
- Collect all monies due and oversee audit evictions, potential skips, and move-outs by walking units to evaluate occupancy
- Communicate with outside legal counsel during the eviction process
- Finalize move in/out and renewals files and enter data into property management software
- Oversee resident renter’s insurance procedure
- Collect deposits and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all company and community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Customer service experience
- 6 months experience in the property management industry
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organization skills with strong attention to detail
Additional Information: Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/778308?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Stonehaven Villas
Discover better living at Stonehaven Villas Apartments in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and join our thriving community today. Embrace a fantastic location near Highway 169, the Oklahoma Aquarium, Philbrook Museum of Art, and Woodland Hills Mall. You can enjoy the world at your fingertips with close access to local attractions. Choose from our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans that are complete with the ideal combination of personal and community amenities. Our features include resort-style swimming pools, an in-home fireplace, a fitness center, and much more. At the end of each day, you will come home to a community that brings you an elevated lifestyle. Join Stonehaven Villas today!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services