We are currently seeking a Compliance Manager!
The Compliance Manager is responsible for ensuring compliance in Low-Income Housing HUD/Tax Credit rules and regulations by overseeing programs, policies, and practices.
- Work closely with on-site and corporate staff to ensure regulatory compliance with housing programs are met
- Required to travel based on business need
- Perform various audits and implement necessary solutions
- Provide administrative support, including timely data entry into compliance reporting systems, filing, and ongoing file maintenance
- Conduct on-going training for on-site staff to include LIHTC, Fair-housing, and additional compliance procedures
- Process commissions for both move-ins and re-certifications
- Communicate directly with Local Housing Authority and State Agency staff concerning any matters pertaining to compliance, inspections, and successful completion of annual audits
- Assist in the completion of all Mass Recertifications/ Re-syndication/Lease ups/Acquisitions
- Review and ensure all property management software data is entered correctly
- Ensure there is the proper amount of 60/50% Tax Credit, Bond, and RDA units per property
- Follow up and retrieve all Utility Allowances and income/rent limits via the county/city
- 1-2 years of on-site or compliance experience processing Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC or Section 42) cert. paperwork
- Proven experience with other affordable housing programs such as HUD, Section 8, 202, and/or 811
- Knowledge of processing Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC or Section 42) certification paperwork
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with others – employees, properties, supervisors, etc.
Additional Information: TAX CREDIT PROPERTY!
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $35.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
AMC CA Payscale: https://www.amcllc.net/employee-compensations.asp#
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/852842?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
Lakeside Apartments, enhanced by lush landscaping, dramatic fountains and peaceful ponds, maintains a tradition of elegant living and creates a relaxed atmosphere within its thirty-seven wooded acres. The community is just minutes from the finest shopping, dining, and entertainment centers in San Leandro. With a BART station a mile away, and easy freeway access to the 238, 580, and 880, Lakeside redefines convenience.
Our apartments offer modern features that include over sized closets, gourmet kitchens including a fridge, dishwasher and oven, as well as spacious baths with linen closets. The master-planned community offers state of the art on-site laundry centers, 3 swimming pools, 2 fitness centers, recycling, and the convenience of assigned covered parking. The spectacular Recreation Center serves as the heart of Lakeside Apartments.
You can gather with friends in the entertaining room, relax while watching the latest release in the media room, play a game of ping-pong or billiards, or work off the day's stresses in the full equipped fitness center or in the men and women's dry saunas. The panoramic windows of the clubhouse afford a picturesque view of the sparkling swimming pool, lovely ponds, and waterfalls. Once you visit Lakeside, you'll know you've found home.
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Senior Compliance Manager