We are currently seeking a Compliance Specialist!
Responsible for ensuring compliance in Low-Income Housing HUD/Tax Credit rules and regulations by overseeing programs, policies, and practices.
- Work closely with on-site and corporate staff to ensure regulatory compliance with housing programs are met
- Required to travel based on business need
- Perform various audits and implement necessary solutions
- Provide administrative support, including timely data entry into compliance reporting systems, filing, and ongoing file maintenance
- Process commissions for both move-ins and re-certifications
- Communicate directly with Local Housing Authority and State Agency staff concerning any matters pertaining to compliance, inspections, and successful completion of annual audits
- Assist in the completion of all Mass Recertifications/Re-syndication/Lease ups/Acquisitions
- Review and ensure all property management software data is entered correctly
- Ensure there is the proper amount of 60/50% Tax Credit, Bond, and RDA units per property
- Follow up and retrieve all Utility Allowances and income/rent limits via the county/city
- Compliance experience processing Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC or Section 42) cert. paperwork
- Proven experience with other affordable housing programs such as HUD, Section 8, 202, and/or 811
- Knowledge of processing Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC or Section 42) certification paperwork
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively with others – employees, properties, supervisors, etc.
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $25.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/815096?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Bridgeview Village
Discover the lifestyle you've been dreaming of from your new apartment at Bridgeview Village in Charleston, SC. Experience the convenience of a home with local city benefits and the comfort of knowing our community was built with quality and contemporary living in mind. In addition to a thriving neighborhood, you'll have close access to shopping, dining, parks, and local entertainment. Spend weekends exploring the natural world right outside your door or all Charleston has to offer. Start the day with Kudu Coffee, finish it with Butcher & Bee or Palmetto Brewing Co., and then come home to Bridgeview Village, where you'll find plenty of space to call your own. Step into a life of ease with our friendly community. Contact us today!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Resident Services Specialist