We are currently seeking a Groundskeeper!
Groundskeepers are responsible for maintaining the exterior and designated interior areas of the property.
- Provide daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds to include cleaning and removal of trash
- Take responsibility for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Remove snow and apply de-icer on passageways to prevent ice buildup
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Respond courteously and efficiently at all times
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of company and community policies and procedures
- Ability to use grounds keeping tools and machinery effectively
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to take initiative to execute job tasks
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/789317?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Crossroads at City Center
Crossroads at City Center, in the Denver suburb of Aurora, is conveniently located within 15 minutes of Lowry, Denver Tech Center, the Shops at Northfield Stapleton and various parks and trails. One and two bedroom apartment homes feature walk-in closets, gas fireplaces, in-unit washers and dryers, and garage parking. Each home has a balcony, deck, or patio.
Crossroads at City Center boasts amenities for all lifestyles. Onsite clubhouse, business center and fitness center, and 24-hour package lockers with Amazon HUB make life a breeze. Family-friendly features include a swimming pool and playground and newly added fire pit lounge and outdoor covered BBQ area. Crossroads at City Center is within walking distance of the soon-to-be-opening Aurora City Center Light Rail Station, connecting residents to the Denver International Airport and the DTC Business Corridor. Adjacent to the community is the Toll Gate Creek Trail, connecting to over 850 miles of hiking and biking trails. Nearby Cherry Creek State Park & Reservoir spans 3,900 acres and offers recreational activities such as boating, kayaking, canoeing, sailing, swimming, biking, horseback riding, camping and hiking.
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services