We are currently seeking a Groundskeeper!
Groundskeepers are responsible for maintaining the exterior and designated interior areas of the property.
- Provide daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds to include cleaning and removal of trash
- Take responsibility for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Remove snow and apply de-icer on passageways to prevent ice buildup
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Respond courteously and efficiently at all times
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of company and community policies and procedures
- Ability to use grounds keeping tools and machinery effectively
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to take initiative to execute job tasks
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/800955?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Arista Flats
Come home each day some of the best apartments for rent in Broomfield, Colorado! Choose from spacious 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartments that provide you with custom features such as pendant lighting, kitchen islands, private balconies, and in-home washer and dryers! Your new home in Broomfield allows you to step into a lifestyle centered on ease and simplicity. Our thriving community is enhanced by local attractions that give you close access to a world of entertainment, activities, and relaxation. With unique amenities such as a state-of-the-art fitness center, yoga room, social lounge, clubhouse, and heated resort-style pool, you'll have everything you need to both relax and play at our pet-friendly apartments in Broomfield. Apply today!
Regional Property Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager