We are currently seeking a Groundskeeper!
Groundskeepers are responsible for maintaining the exterior and designated interior areas of the property.
- Provide daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds to include cleaning and removal of trash
- Take responsibility for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Remove snow and apply de-icer on passageways to prevent ice buildup
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Respond courteously and efficiently at all times
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of company and community policies and procedures
- Ability to use grounds keeping tools and machinery effectively
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to take initiative to execute job tasks
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/772458?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Discover the lifestyle you've been dreaming of from your new apartment at Crossroads Apartments in Orlando, FL. Experience the convenience of a home with local city benefits and the comfort of knowing our community was built with quality and contemporary living in mind. In addition to a thriving neighborhood, you'll have close access to shopping, dining, parks, and local entertainment. Spend weekends exploring the natural world right outside your door or discovering all Orlando and the surrounding area have to offer. Start the day with Holy Grain Coffee Shop, finish it with Tabla Indian or Dead Lizard Brewing Company, and then come home to Crossroads Apartments, where you'll find plenty of space to call your own. Step into a life of ease with our friendly community. Contact us today!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services