We are currently seeking a Groundskeeper!
Groundskeepers are responsible for maintaining the exterior and designated interior areas of the property.
- Provide daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds to include cleaning and removal of trash
- Take responsibility for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Remove snow and apply de-icer on passageways to prevent ice buildup
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Respond courteously and efficiently at all times
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of company and community policies and procedures
- Ability to use grounds keeping tools and machinery effectively
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to take initiative to execute job tasks
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/776272?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About The Village at Silver Ridge
Welcome to your new home at The Village at Silver Ridge Apartments in Rock Springs, WY!
You will choose between 1, 2, or 3 bedroom spacious floorplans that include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, custom cabinetry, a fireplace, walk-in closets, and carpeting.
This pet-friendly community is located within an elevated community that is enriched with professional landscaping, with paved walking trails, a community playground, an onsite laundry room, a fitness center, a heated swimming pool, and a year-round hot tub. You will find yourself surrounded by all the comforts of home and community with many of them just right outside your front door.
You will experience the convenience of living in premier neighborhood near downtown Rock Springs. You will find shopping and entertainment in close proximity to The Village at Silver Ridge. Nearby, is the WWCC Natural History Museum, Starbucks, White Mountain Mall, Smiths, Walmart, and so many other shopping experiences.
We invite you to enjoy the relaxing atmosphere that The Village at Silver Ridge has to offer.
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services