We are currently seeking a Groundskeeper!
Groundskeepers are responsible for maintaining the exterior and designated interior areas of the property.
- Provide daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds to include cleaning and removal of trash
- Take responsibility for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Remove snow and apply de-icer on passageways to prevent ice buildup
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Respond courteously and efficiently at all times
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of company and community policies and procedures
- Ability to use grounds keeping tools and machinery effectively
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to take initiative to execute job tasks
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: Starting at $20.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
AMC CA Payscale: https://www.amcllc.net/employee-compensations.asp
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/803517?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
"Your search for perfection ends at Madrid Apartments. If your idea of perfect includes mountain views and plenty to do, Madrid Apartments in Mission Viejo, California just might feel like a little slice of heaven. Each of our one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes are designed to fit your lifestyle, whether you're looking for that perfect one-bedroom for a first apartment or an enormous three-bedroom townhome fit for royalty. Convenience is what we're all about, from an attached/detached garage or carport that'll keep those grocery trips short and sweet to a business center so you don't have to trek over to the office on weekends.
While staying in one of our Mission Viejo Apartments for rent, you can have a blast playing on the community playground and enjoying planned community events all year long at these Mission Viejo apartments. Nothing comes close to the luxury of our pool area, complete with a spa and a BBQ/picnic area. You'll feel like you live in a resort! You will sleep peacefully knowing our controlled-access, gated community is patrolled nightly and staffed around the clock with on-site management and maintenance teams. Lovers of nature will adore life in Mission Viejo. Bordered by the breathtaking Saddleback Mountains, this community is full of parks and lakes for exploring.
Right in your own neighborhood, you can challenge yourself on the Aliso Creek Bikeway or spend a day in Pinecrest Park. Need to get some shopping done? Stock up on groceries at nearby Vons or head to the Market on the Lake Shopping Center. Getting around Orange County from here is a breeze! We are just off of Highway 241 and less than a mile to public transit. Breathe in that fresh mountain air and relax. Your search for the perfect place to call home ends at Madrid Apartments in Mission Viejo, CA.
Regional Property Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager