We are currently seeking a Groundskeeper!
Groundskeepers are responsible for maintaining the exterior and designated interior areas of the property.
- Provide daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds to include cleaning and removal of trash
- Take responsibility for the care, maintenance, and inventory of all supplies and equipment owned by the property and/or the management company
- Remove snow and apply de-icer on passageways to prevent ice buildup
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform and ensure a professional appearance and attitude at all times
- Respond courteously and efficiently at all times
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of company and community policies and procedures
- Ability to use grounds keeping tools and machinery effectively
- Ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations
- Ability to take initiative to execute job tasks
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/772801?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Mountain Shadows
Welcome home to Mountain Shadows Apartments in Salt Lake City, Utah! Here, we offer one, two, and three-bedroom floor plans
that have been tailored to meet all of your needs. Each layout is complete with stunning features, and finishes. Come experience the ideal combination of personal, and community amenities
that will always make you feel right at home. Bring your furry friend to Mountain Shadows because our Salt Lake City apartments are pet-friendly!
Enjoy a location that is central to many nearby attractions
, and embrace endless opportunities for entertainment. You will love being at the heart of convenience, and relaxation. Our apartments give you everything that you need at your fingertips. Find yourself surrounded by beautiful mountain scenery, and dive into the epitome of at-home comfort. Salt Lake City apartment living has never looked or felt this good. Ready to take on your new lifestyle? Come home to Mountain Shadows Apartments today. Join our community.
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services