We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/776655?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Candlelight Square
Located near the foothills of the beautiful Sandia Mountains, Candlelight Square Apartments in Albuquerque, NM offers quality and spacious apartment homes at affordable rates! Our community's location is conveniently near public transportation, the University of New Mexico, city and state parks, shopping, and dining options which only makes Albuquerque that much more accessible. Albuquerque has recently been named one of the top small cities in the U.S. by National Geographic for its budding food truck and brewery scene, making it an even better place for unique and delicious dining experiences! The community amenities include a large fitness center equipped with both cardio and weight-training equipment and a hot sauna perfect for you to unwind in after either a vigorous workout or a long day at work. While our central location is superb, it is our attention to detail regarding the quality of your apartment home and emphasis on customer service that makes Candlelight Square Apartment Homes unique. We offer 1 & 2 bedroom apartments with modern kitchens with breakfast bars, ceiling fans, large private patio or balcony, individual storage rooms, and upgraded appliances in select homes. Call today to schedule your visit!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services