We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/872002?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Puerta del Sol
Find your new home and your sense of adventure at Puerta del Sol Apartments in fascinating Albuquerque! With wood-burning fireplaces, generous storage space, and fully-equipped kitchens, you can eat well and live well in any of our 1 or 2 bedroom apartments. Conveniently located on the west side of Albuquerque, our apartments are within walking distance of restaurants and grocery stores, not far from Desert Greens Golf Course and Cottonwood Mall, and just a short drive from your next adventure. In under five minutes, you can be hiking in Piedras Marcadas Canyon or take a twenty-minute drive to discover Petroglyph National Monument or explore Old Town. Come home and take advantage of our fitness center and heated swimming pool and then rest and rejuvenate while enjoying the view from your private covered balcony. With so much to do and discover nearby, let Puerta del Sol apartments help you combine your love of exploring beautiful landscapes with a convenient location and cozy place to call home.
Regional Property Manager
Affordable Housing Software Compliance
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Associate General Counsel-Employment and Labor