We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/786012?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Sawmill Crossing
Welcome home to Sawmill Crossing, located in Columbus, Ohio. At Sawmill Crossing, you have your choice of newly renovated furnished or unfurnished one or two bedrooms. Plus, you can decide between a short-term or long-term lease. Our apartments homes offer, plush carpeting, electric appliances, and in-home washers and dryers!Find yourself surrounded by a 24-hour fitness center, a swimming pool, beautifully landscaped grounds, pet-friendly accommodations, controlled-access, elevators and many additional modern conveniences. You will love living within a community that is fully equipped and designed to elevate your lifestyle. Located in the prestigious Dublin community, served by Dublin City Schools, residents also enjoy easy access to Sawmill Road, Tuttle Crossing, and the growing Dublin business community. With so much shopping, dining and entertainment just minutes away plus a professional management team dedicated to your happiness, you'll love calling Sawmill Crossing home.Come home every day to Sawmill Crossing!
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services