We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: Up to $17.00 per hour DOE
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/789402?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Station 324
Welcome to Station 324 where everything you've been looking for in a place to call home is waiting for you. Our studio, 1, and 2 bedroom apartments have all the benefits of an urban industrial design in the perfect Italian Village location. Enjoy the modern luxury of large windows, skyline views, and open concept floor plans. Come home to the contemporary lifestyle you've been dreaming of and take advantage of our resort-style pool, clubhouse, bar, and rooftop terrace. Here, the world is at your fingertips and a variety of trendy shops, restaurants, and breweries are right outside your door. Grab your morning pick-me-up at Roaming Goat Coffee and go out with friends at Rooh Columbus, Fox in the Snow Cafe, or Seventh Son Brewing Co. Experience a thriving community of young artists and professionals revitalizing a historic neighborhood. Contact Station 324 Apartments today and see for yourself better living.
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services