We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/786226?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Santa Fe at Cottonwood
Want the best of Cottonwood Heights, UT apartments? Santa Fe at Cottonwood is home to the perfect location near Salt Lake City, with endless work opportunities and play. Located at 1550 Fort Union Blvd, Salt Lake City has never been so accessible! Here, you'll find yourself surrounded by a pet-friendly, amenity-rich apartment community and beautiful lush scenery. Choose from multiple Cottonwood Heights apartment floor plans to find the best fit for your lifestyle; from large walk-in closets to private balconies, there's a perk for every renter. And if that's not enough, community amenities—two pools, a 24-hour fitness center, and a dog park and dog wash—abound, giving you the experience you've been looking for. Conveniently located, our Cottonwood Heights apartments for rent put you in the best destination to embrace local living. Shop the day away at The Shops at Fort Union or spend a day with family at Wheeler Historic Farm. Grab a bite at The Habit Burger Grill before taking an evening stroll through Mountview Park. Our apartments near Salt Lake City bring you to the heart of comfort and are maintained by a friendly staff who set the standard for exceptional customer experiences. Come home to enjoy every spectacular feature at our apartments for rent in Cottonwood Heights, UT. Ready to take on your new lifestyle? Apply to Sant Fe at Cottonwood today!
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services