We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/777609?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About The Atrii
Welcome home to The Atrii Apartments in Denver, CO! Here, you'll understand what comfortable living really means in our neighborhood near Glendale and Cherry Creek. Our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments feature granite countertops, open layout kitchens, and modern black appliances with plenty of space to call your own. Designed with the community in mind, our pet-friendly neighborhood houses a fitness center, clubhouse, community grills, and a heated pool with a sundeck. Less than 20 minutes Southeast of downtown Denver, you can experience the best shopping, dining, and entertainment that the city has to offer. Spend evenings and weekends discovering the vibrant local community right outside your door. Visit parks like Cherry Creek, Washington, and Cheesman for lush greenery and great views of the city, then stop to explore the Denver Botanic Gardens. Discover the variety of local coffee shops, roasteries, breweries, and performance venues that place The Atrii Apartments in the perfect location to call home. Grab a bite or drinks with friends at Jax Fish House and Oyster Bar, Inga's Alpine Tavern, or Bull and Bush Brewery. Find out what it's like to experience better living from the comfort of our thriving community. Contact The Atrii Apartments today!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services