We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $19.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/867930?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About M2 Apartments
The vibrant neighborhood surrounding our community invites you to be as active or relaxed as you desire. Whether you are enjoying a scenic run around Clement Park, fulfilling your shopping desires at Southwest Plaza Mall or dining at one of the many restaurants in Littleton, our apartments near Englewood are in the heart of it all! Come home to comfort at M2, where modern meets magnificent in Littleton. Expect the unexpected. With beautiful finishes and modern architecture, M2 Apartments is more than ordinary apartment living. With breathtaking views surrounding you and just minutes away from the world renowned Red Rocks Amphitheatre and shopping and dining around the corner, you will find your oasis at M2.
Coming home to M2 Apartments has never been so relaxing! Our Littleton, CO, apartments for rent boast exquisite amenities that are sure to fit your living needs. With everything from an enticing and invigorating swimming pool to a lavish and well-equipped clubhouse as well as a fully-equipped fitness center, fitness on demand, recording studio, 24-hour package lockers with Amazon HUB, dog park and more you will find our apartments near Englewood will be your favorite place to be!
Regional Property Manager
Affordable Housing Software Compliance
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Associate General Counsel-Employment and Labor