We are currently seeking a Leasing Director!
The Leasing Director has overall responsibility for the showing and leasing of apartments, townhomes, or condominiums to prospective residents. Responsibilities include training, scheduling, and overseeing the leasing staff to optimize the occupancy rate of the respective property and to support the propertyâ€™s marketing plan.
- Responsible for the training and scheduling of the leasing staff including shopping techniques, telephone etiquette, use of applicable software. Closing and follow-up methods, and all other areas appropriate to the leasing consultant position.
- Responsible for conducting out-reach marketing on a frequent basis
- Prepares regular reports regarding leasing activities and leasing staff
- Maintains required logs and records
- Performs other related functions as needed or assigned.
- 1-2 years of previous leasing experience
- Ability to communicate with others - residents, potential residents, vendors, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the leasing process and applicable software
- Must be self-motivated, with attention to detail, and accurately maintain required logs and records
- A positive attitude and an ability to communicate and work well with others
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office Suite
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/851921?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
Situated on a manicured hillside in Everett, Washington, an easy 22 miles north of Seattle, HighGrove is an apartment community with a park-like feel. Meandering walkways wind through lushly landscaped courtyards. The HighGrove Apartment Homes includes a hot tub, swimming pool, playground, dog park fitness center, 24-hour package lockers with Amazon HUB and barbecue area. Apartments feature their own laundry rooms, walk-in closets, wood burning fireplaces and 9' ceilings with fans. The HighGrove offers large kitchens, ample storage space and adjoining dining rooms. Driving from your personal parking space to nearby I-5 will take you past numerous retail, dining and entertainment options. Surrounded by tree-lined streets, HighGrove provides both a place where you can relax and access to everything you need.
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Senior Compliance Manager