We are currently seeking a Leasing Director!
The Leasing Director has overall responsibility for the showing and leasing of apartments, townhomes, or condominiums to prospective residents. Responsibilities include training, scheduling, and overseeing the leasing staff to optimize the occupancy rate of the respective property and to support the property’s marketing plan.
- Responsible for the training and scheduling of the leasing staff including shopping techniques, telephone etiquette, use of applicable software. Closing and follow-up methods, and all other areas appropriate to the leasing consultant position.
- Responsible for conducting out-reach marketing on a frequent basis
- Prepares regular reports regarding leasing activities and leasing staff
- Maintains required logs and records
- Performs other related functions as needed or assigned.
- 1-2 years of previous leasing experience
- Ability to communicate with others - residents, potential residents, vendors, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of the leasing process and applicable software
- Must be self-motivated, with attention to detail, and accurately maintain required logs and records
- A positive attitude and an ability to communicate and work well with others
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office Suite
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $24.00 to $27.00 per hour DOE
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/865780?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About The Highlands at Silverdale
The Highlands at Silverdale Apartments in Silverdale, WA, offers you your dream lifestyle. Experience the convenience of a home with the benefits of a great location and the comfort of knowing our community was built with quality and contemporary living in mind. In addition to a thriving neighborhood, you'll have close access to shopping, dining, parks, adventure, and local entertainment. Spend weekends exploring the natural world close to home at Silverdale Waterfront Park, or meet up with friends at Island Lake County Park with its trails, swimming area, and fishing pier. Make the most of our location near all the area has to offer. Start the day with Urban City Brew Co., finish it with The Oak Table Cafe or Silver City Restaurant & Ale House, and then come home to The Highlands at Silverdale Apartments, where you'll find plenty of space to call your own. Step into a life of adventure and modern living with our friendly Silverdale apartment community. Contact us today!
Regional Property Manager
Affordable Housing Software Compliance
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Associate General Counsel-Employment and Labor