We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $19.00 Per Hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
AMC CA-Payscale: https://www.amcllc.net/employee-compensations.asp
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/788731?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
"Your search for perfection ends at Madrid Apartments. If your idea of perfect includes mountain views and plenty to do, Madrid Apartments in Mission Viejo, California just might feel like a little slice of heaven. Each of our one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartment homes are designed to fit your lifestyle, whether you're looking for that perfect one-bedroom for a first apartment or an enormous three-bedroom townhome fit for royalty. Convenience is what we're all about, from an attached/detached garage or carport that'll keep those grocery trips short and sweet to a business center so you don't have to trek over to the office on weekends.
While staying in one of our Mission Viejo Apartments for rent, you can have a blast playing on the community playground and enjoying planned community events all year long at these Mission Viejo apartments. Nothing comes close to the luxury of our pool area, complete with a spa and a BBQ/picnic area. You'll feel like you live in a resort! You will sleep peacefully knowing our controlled-access, gated community is patrolled nightly and staffed around the clock with on-site management and maintenance teams. Lovers of nature will adore life in Mission Viejo. Bordered by the breathtaking Saddleback Mountains, this community is full of parks and lakes for exploring.
Right in your own neighborhood, you can challenge yourself on the Aliso Creek Bikeway or spend a day in Pinecrest Park. Need to get some shopping done? Stock up on groceries at nearby Vons or head to the Market on the Lake Shopping Center. Getting around Orange County from here is a breeze! We are just off of Highway 241 and less than a mile to public transit. Breathe in that fresh mountain air and relax. Your search for the perfect place to call home ends at Madrid Apartments in Mission Viejo, CA.
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services