We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/800170?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Ascend at Red Rocks
Ascend at Red Rocks Apartment Homes offers spacious one, two, and three bedroom apartments nestled in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Only minutes away from downtown Denver, the community is in close proximity to numerous parks, shopping destinations, restaurants, and entertainment. Residents can enjoy a dip in the pool, take a stroll with their dog around the community or take a short drive to enjoy the nearby countryside. Whether it's the fast pace of city life or a relaxing mountain atmosphere you're looking for, Ascend at Red Rocks Apartment Homes has something for everyone.
Regional Property Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager