We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/774384?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Portola West Vegas
Embrace the lifestyle you've been waiting for with Portola West Vegas in Las Vegas, NV! Our stylish apartments offer you all the comfort and convenience you've been searching for in the perfect location. Enjoy easy access to all the entertainment of city life, as well as opportunities for adventure in the scenic beauty of Nevada. Spend weekends exploring the Arts District, Springs Preserve, or the variety of local parks and golf courses. Get the perfect morning pick-me-up at Balanced Bean Coffee Co or Mothership Coffee Roasters, and enjoy an evening dining out at Kaizen Revolving Sushi or Casa Don Juan. After a full day, you'll enjoy nothing more than coming home to Portola West Vegas, where every feature has been designed to make you feel instantly at home. Contact us to schedule a tour today!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services