We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $15.00 to $16.50 per hour DOE
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/774519?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Avion at Sunrise Mountain
Welcome to Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments located on beautiful Sunrise Mountain in Northeast Las Vegas, Nevada. Avion sits high atop the city of lights and offers spectacular views of both downtown and the fabulous Las Vegas Strip. Avion offers the convenience of urban living and the quiet atmosphere found usually in suburban neighborhoods. Residents of Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments enjoy first class amenities including two sparkling pools and luxurious outdoor spa tubs, 24-hour access fitness center, billiards room, community library, business center and tot-lot. The individual homes are equipped with modern electric appliances, roman soaking tubs and architectural features that truly set Avion apart from other communities. Avion at Sunrise Mountain Apartments soars above the competition and is a place that you can be proud to call home.
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services