We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $17.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/802611?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About The Crest at Brier Creek
Come home to luxury living in Raleigh with The Crest at Brier Creek! Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments feature 9-foot ceilings, European-style cabinetry, and a kitchen island for entertaining. Designed with the community in mind, our neighborhood houses a resort-style pool, an outdoor area with grills and a fireplace, and a Cafe Lounge with a coffee bar and billiards table. Located near I-540 and US-70, your commute will be easier than ever and with close access to the Raleigh-Durham International airport, adventures both close to home and abroad are only a short drive away. You'll be just a few minutes away from shopping, entertainment, and some of the best restaurants Raleigh has to offer. Try local favorites like Angus Barn, Lonerider Brewing Company, and The Pickled Onion Restaurant and Bar. Conveniently placed on the Northwest side of Raleigh, spend weekends exploring the lush natural world at William B. Umstead State Park or the Falls Lake State Recreation Area. Find out what it's like to experience better living from the comfort of our thriving community. Contact The Crest at Brier Creek today!
Regional Property Manager
Marketing and Promotions Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager