We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour plus commission
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/788284?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
Palladio Apartments, in Downtown Salt Lake City, offers the perfect location with surrounding mountain, valley, and city views. Within walking distance to City Creek Center, Trax stations, shopping, dining, nightlife and entertainment, this location will suit your every need.
Choose from one and two bedroom apartments, each with unique features. Palladio offers interior amenities and design features that you will fall in love with as soon as you step into your new home. We also offer secured underground parking and assigned top side parking. Our property is pet friendly! We happily accept both cats and dogs into our community!
You will enjoy being close to popular city land marks, The Salt Palace Convention Center, Vivint Smart Home Arena, Liberty Park, Memory Grove, & Herman Franks Park. You will also be minutes away from Utah's major ski resorts. Work and play close with major employers such as Goldman Sachs, University of Utah, LDS Hospital.
Contact Palladio Apartments today to schedule a personal tour of our beautiful community, and see why Palladio Apartments is the perfect community to call your new home.
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services