We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $23.50 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
AMC CA Payscale: https://www.amcllc.net/employee-compensations.asp#
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/871400?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
The Horizon Apartments in Santa Ana, California offer stylish and comfortable studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments and townhomes minutes from John Wayne Airport and other popular attractions like Disneyland, Newport Beach, Edison Field, Santa Ana Zoo, restaurants and shopping. Residents at The Horizon Apartments enjoy spacious, newly remodeled apartments with open living areas, walk-in closets, bathrooms with garden-style tubs, fully-equipped kitchens and private balconies. Community amenities include a fitness center with cardio equipment, a sparkling pool, playground & grilling area and pet-friendly landscaping. When you have to leave home, you'll have easy access public transportation as well as Interstates 5, I-405 and Route 55 and 22. Whether you need to go to work, have fun at the zoo, shop or just relax at home, The Horizon Apartments can provide it all. Come home to our Santa Ana apartments today.
Regional Property Manager
Affordable Housing Software Compliance
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Associate General Counsel-Employment and Labor