We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/775733?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Elevate at 4400
Ready for your next big adventure? Find everything you've been waiting for at Elevate at 4400 in Sun Valley, NV!Our Sun Valley apartments were designed with the resident in mind, putting you in control of the way you feel at home. Here, you'll discover the meaning of elegant living! Choose from our available, well-appointed Sun Valley apartment homes that provide you with every comfort. Enjoy fully-equipped kitchens, in-unit laundry, central air, high-speed internet access, private patios, and more. Living at our apartments for rent in Sun Valley means being a part of a thriving community; shared amenities on-site include on-site laundry facilities, playground, and immediate proximity to public transportation!You deserve to love where you live, so don't settle. Our centrally located property makes both work and play in Sun Valley easier than ever. Whether it's taking a stroll through the nearby Wildcreek Gold Course, or shopping the day away at The Outlets at Legends, Elevate at 4400 Apartment is where you want to be. Not to mention, we're pet-friendly with no size/breed restrictions, meaning your best friend is free to take on the world with you. Whether you choose to hop on the nearby I-80 to Sparks, Reno, and surrounding areas, or choose to stay indoors, our mission is that you'll always look forward to coming home. Call and book your tour of Elevate at 4400 Sun Valley today!
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services