We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $17.50 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/799711?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Skye at McClintock Station
Live life at one of the newest, premier apartment communities in Tempe, AZ, offering off-campus apartments for ASU students and young professionals. Skye at McClintock Station offers a natural flow that feels familiar, yet invigorating. Choose from a selection of spacious residences conveniently located near an endless variety of shopping, dining, and nationally renowned nightlife. Whether it's fast or slow, life is always lived at your Tempo.Skye at McClintock Station places you right in the heartbeat of it all. Get ready to live upbeat. Located in the vibrant city of Tempe, just steps away from Arizona State University, Skye at McClintock Station is located on the Light Rail, providing direct and easy access to Arizona State University, Mill Avenue District, Tempe Town Lake, and Downtown Phoenix. Tempo is located just 1.5 miles from ASU Campus. Residents will love living just minutes from Tempe Marketplace where you will find some of the best shopping, dining, and live entertainment just short distance away.Skye at McClintock Station provides its residents a wide selection of unique 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartment homes that feature exclusive community and household amenities like a BBQ/picnic area, cyber/tech lounge, and two resort-style pools with surrounding cabana areas.Come wiggle your toes in our picturesque pools, stroll through our pet-friendly community with your favorite furry companion, or have a day out on the town in nearby Phoenix. We know you deserve the very best in apartment living, and our community is designed specifically to ensure you don't just lease, you live.Go take a look at our photo gallery and schedule your appointment, or drop by and visit us for your personal tour today!
Regional Property Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager