We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/778740?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Hawthorne Hill
From the first moment you visit Hawthorne Hill, you'll enjoy luxury and convenience at its finest! Hawthorne Hill beckons those who desire spacious living, a great location and luxurious amenities.
Hawthorne Hill also offers distinctively different renovated apartment homes. All of our one, two, and three bedroom apartments are newly renovated and feature nine-foot ceilings and crown molding accents, and modern stainless appliances and expresso cabinetry with brushed nickel finishes. Cozy fireplaces, built-in desks and the convenience of a washer and dryer are also included in each of our apartment homes.
To make your life more enjoyable, we've included a fully equipped fitness center that's open 24/7, a resort-style pool and spa, a cyber cafe, high-tech 24/7 package room and an elaborate club room. Come enjoy a recently added fire-pit swing lounge and covered outdoor BBQ area!
Just because you have fur and four legs does not mean you aren't apart of the family! We welcome your furry family member with no weight limits. Some breed restrictions, and a deposit apply.
A Unique atmosphere and newly renovated floor plans awaits you at Hawthorne Hill. Our staff is dedicated to you and a quality life-style at Hawthorne Hill apartments where you will have a living experience unequaled in the Thornton Area. Quick access to I-25 puts you within minutes from local restaurants, shopping centers and downtown Denver, and other facilities to meet your daily needs. DIA is an easy drive away with quick access to E-470, and the new light-rail station will be less than half a mile away from our community.
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services