We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for the show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
We are a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. We provide significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $15.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, we are the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/778698?appsource=ccp
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Sonoran Reserve
Welcome home to Sonoran Reserve, nestled in a prime location that offers stunning views of the Sonoran desert. Conveniently situated off of Interstate 10, our community takes pride in placing our residents right where they need to be. Shopping, entertainment hot spots, and family eateries are just minutes away. If convenience and location are important factors in your lifestyle, you've come to the right place!
We proudly offer five contemporary floor plans with one, two, and three bedroom apartment homes for rent that have been crafted to make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. At Sonoran Reserve, our homes feature fully-equipped kitchens with energy-efficient appliances, ceiling fans, in-home washer and dryer, air conditioning, and spacious living areas. We strive to offer our residents a friendly, casual atmosphere perfect after a hectic day.
Great apartment home living extends beyond your front door. Take a dip in our shimmering swimming pool or relax in our soothing spa. Exercise your mind and body in our state-of-the-art fitness center, or have some fun on the basketball court. We are a pet-friendly community, so bring your furry friends. Tour our community and see what makes Sonoran Reserve the best community in Tucson!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services