We are currently seeking a Leasing Consultant!
Leasing Consultants act as the community's sales representative by greeting clients, presenting the features and benefits of their community, and properly securing lease agreements from qualified persons.
- Collect a deposit and process future residents’ applications
- Ensure the model/target apartments are ready for show and maintain a clean workspace
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of lease terms, unit specifications, availability, current market conditions, and all community policies and ensure understanding of required application information, screening process, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize proper customer service and sales techniques
- Maintain contact with all apartment locator services and local businesses to provide informational material
- “Shop” surrounding or competing properties and conduct outreach marketing
- Develop and maintain on-going resident retention programs
- Create new move-in resident files and assist with the ongoing file maintenance
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Handle resident requests and complaints courteously and efficiently
- Maintain a professional appearance and conduct at all times
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to remain professional and courteous in a fast-paced working environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Customer service experience preferred in a leasing role
Additional Information: Floating leasing agent
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/869800?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Settlers Landing
A place to call home, Settlers Landing is West Haven's best kept secret! Designed with your life style in mind, Settlers Landing offers 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartment homes and 3 bedroom 2.5 bath townhomes. Located just minutes from I-15 and TRAX Station, Hill Air Force Base, restaurants, school, and entertainment, makes the perfect place to call home.Settlers Landing offers the comfort and convenience to suit any lifestyle. Our Spacious floor plans include, beautiful GRANITE countertops, a full size washer and dryer, a large kitchen pantry, and a walk in closet, 9ft. ceilings, and private balconies/patios. Stop by our community amenities during your free time. Take a swim in the sparkling swimming pool or lounge out by the pool deck, have Summer BBQs, work out in our 24-hour fitness center or on the basketball court and covered parking stalls are assigned to each apartment. Take your furry friend for a playdate in our fenced off Dog Park. Garages and additional storage closets are available on site. With so many exceptional amenities to choose from, you will love spending your time here at Settlers Landing.Call or email our professional on site staff to schedule a private tour of the community!
Regional Property Manager
Affordable Housing Software Compliance
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Associate General Counsel-Employment and Labor