We are currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant Manager!
Assists the maintenance manager/supervisor with overseeing maintenance operations while still performing the duties of a maintenance technician.
- Perform and schedule daily maintenance tasks including preparing vacant units for occupancy and preventative maintenance
- Assist in the subsequent training of all service, housekeeping/custodial, or grounds personnel
- Clean and maintain work areas, tools, and equipment
- Take initiative to identify process improvements to maintenance methods
- Maintain MSDS sheets as well as replacement logs
- Report personnel performance concerns to leadership
- Assist in inventory ordering and coordination with vendors
- Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Effective communication skills
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $22.00-$26.00 per hour DOE
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/851351?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
Want the best of Columbus apartments? Come home to Northtowne Apartments & Townhomes! These Columbus, OH rentals place you just moments away from Northtowne Center, Sharon Woods Metro Park, and The Ohio State University, making it the prime location to experience all that the city has to offer. Choose from 1, 2, and 3 bedroom floor plans; here, you'll find every option to find what best fits your lifestyle, each ready with a fully-equipped kitchen, central air, washer/dryer hookups, private balconies, and spacious living areas. Enjoy community amenities that give a touch of luxury living to everyday life. Located for easy access to Downtown Columbus and the I-71, our apartments for rent in Columbus will fly high over every expectation. Live well at Northtowne!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Senior Compliance Manager