We are currently seeking a Maintenance Assistant Manager!
Assists the maintenance manager/supervisor with overseeing maintenance operations while still performing the duties of a maintenance technician.
- Perform and schedule daily maintenance tasks including preparing vacant units for occupancy and preventative maintenance
- Assist in the subsequent training of all service, housekeeping/custodial, or grounds personnel
- Clean and maintain work areas, tools, and equipment
- Take initiative to identify process improvements to maintenance methods
- Maintain MSDS sheets as well as replacement logs
- Report personnel performance concerns to leadership
- Assist in inventory ordering and coordination with vendors
- Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Effective communication skills
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $23.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/777869?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Meyer Forest
An inviting apartment community located in Southwest Houston, Meyer Forest is surrounded by some of the city's greatest attractions. Within a five-mile radius, you will find the most amazing trails, shopping, schools and restaurants that this city has to offer. Our recent renovations include stainless steel appliances, wood-style flooring and much more. Apartments in Houston don't get better than this! The best apartments for rent in Houston don't come without superior amenities, of course. At Meyer Forest, you'll be able to enjoy a resort-style pool, a relaxing and updated resident clubhouse, a convenient fitness center with new equipment, grilling stations and more. Don't forget about our gated access and plenty of parking options, either! We have detached garages available. Please contact our on-site management team for more details.Meyer Forest is proud to be one of the best pet-friendly apartments in Southwest Houston as well. A variety of cat and dog breeds are accepted and we allow up to two pets per home. We even have a dog park for your four-legged friends to run free and socialize with each other. We're a family/child-friendly community and are close to several trails and parks as well. Whether you're an individual or a family, you'll love living in our Willow Meadows apartments.Experience comfortable living in the heart of Southwest Houston. Schedule a tour with us today!
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services