We are currently seeking a Maintenance Director!
Maintenance Directors oversee maintenance operations for multiple properties including special projects compliance objectives.
- Oversee maintenance at their home base property as well as other regionally specified properties
- Conduct initial property inspection to prepare properties for state inspections
- TCAC Inspections, REAC Inspections any other inspections needed for affordable housing properties
- Mentor and train maintenance team members
- Oversee and be accountable for special projects in their region
- Conduct property inspections; provide feedback for improvement to leadership and property personnel
- Create reports to be presented to upper management and ownership
- Communicate directly with owner representatives regarding projects and updates
- HVAC certification
- CPO certification
- 2+ years of experience in a handyman or maintenance role
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Self-motivated with attention to detail and an ability to exercise independent judgment and discretion
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $32.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
AMC CA Payscale: https://www.amcllc.net/employee-compensations.asp
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/801716?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Portofino Townhomes
Welcome to Portofino Townhomes, where comfort and convenience enhance your lifestyle. Our Wilmington, CA, apartments feature everything you need to live comfortably in a place that feels like home as soon as you walk through the door. Get a taste of the thriving neighborhood that surrounds you with easy access to a range of restaurants, stores, parks, and entertainment. At Portofino, you'll enjoy the ideal balance of nature and modern city life. Take advantage of nearby attractions like Ken Malloy Harbor Regional Park, plus close proximity to all the vibrant energy of the city. Visit Ambrosia Coffee Roasters, Bob’s Hamburgers, or Red West Pizza for a bite to eat, and then come home to our welcoming community. Choose Portofino Townhomes for the easy, exciting lifestyle you've been looking for.
Regional Property Manager
Marketing and Promotions Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager