We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor!
Maintenance Supervisors Oversee the maintenance team and provide maintenance for the property including upkeep and repair of buildings and grounds.
- Perform and schedule daily maintenance tasks including preparing vacant units for occupancy and preventative maintenance
- Assist with interviewing, screening, and making recommendations for any potential service, housekeeping/custodial, or grounds personnel in conjunction with the manager
- Assist in the subsequent training of all service, housekeeping/custodial, or grounds personnel
- Clean and maintain work areas, tools, and equipment
- Take the initiative to improve processes and maintenance methods
- Maintain MSDS sheets as well as replacement logs
- Hold the maintenance team accountable to ensure they are meeting expectations including attendance
- Schedule and assist in the supervision and selection of all vendor work
- Be responsible for the inventory, ordering, and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service, custodial and grounds departments under the direction and with the approval of the community manager
- Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Effective communication skills
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $27.00 - $28.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
AMC CA Payscale: https://www.amcllc.net/employee-compensations.asp
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/790308?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About J Street
Come home to J Street Apartments where thoughtful design, convenience, and comfort upgrade your routine. Our apartments in Davis, CA, have everything you need to step into a life of ease in a place that instantly feels like home. With close access to a variety of restaurants, shops, parks, and entertainment, you can step into the local lifestyle right outside your door. Here, the perfect combination of nature and contemporary city life is yours. Spend weekends outdoors at the nearby Community Park or Central Park, and indoors exploring imaginative worlds at Mary L. Stephens Davis Library. Grab a bite or your favorite brew at Black Frog Coffee, The Posh Bagel, Mikuni, or The Mustard Seed, and fall in love with our charming community. Choose J Street Apartments for the lifestyle you’ve been searching for. Join us today!
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services