We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor!
Maintenance Supervisors Oversee the maintenance team and provide maintenance for the property including upkeep and repair of buildings and grounds.
- Perform and schedule daily maintenance tasks including preparing vacant units for occupancy and preventative maintenance
- Assist with interviewing, screening, and making recommendations for any potential service, housekeeping/custodial, or grounds personnel in conjunction with the manager
- Assist in the subsequent training of all service, housekeeping/custodial, or grounds personnel
- Clean and maintain work areas, tools, and equipment
- Take the initiative to improve processes and maintenance methods
- Maintain MSDS sheets as well as replacement logs
- Hold the maintenance team accountable to ensure they are meeting expectations including attendance
- Schedule and assist in the supervision and selection of all vendor work
- Be responsible for the inventory, ordering, and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service, custodial and grounds departments under the direction and with the approval of the community manager
- Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Effective communication skills
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $28.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/790330?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Atherton Park
Welcome to Atherton Park Apartments in Taylorsville, UT If a comfortable and carefree lifestyle is what you are searching for, look no further. At Atherton Park Apartments you will find a place to call home. In the beautiful scenic landscape of Taylorsville, Atherton Park Apartments has all the beauty and convenience you have been looking for. From easy access to I-15 and UTA connections also conveniently located near Jordan River Parkway for family outings and picnics. Atherton Park Apartments is close to everything and far from ordinary. You will be pleased with the serenity of this premier Utah apartment complex. Settle in to a pet-friendly spacious two-bedroom floor plan designed to meet your every need! amenities include: air conditioning, dishwashers, washer and dryer hook-ups, ceiling fans, fireplace and window coverings are right at your fingertips. Enjoy your beautiful view watching the sunset from your private balcony or cozy up next to your welcoming fireplace with loved ones. The decision is yours to make. At Atherton Park Apartments you will find that quality meets comfort. Go ahead and pamper yourself in the mountainous views at our pool or burn off the stress of the day at the Taylorsville Recreation Center. With a playground available for the kids to play, and beautifully landscaped courtyards, Atherton Park Apartments is a place to reflect, relax, and recharge. We pride ourselves in ensuring residents only the best in apartment living. Tour our photo gallery or come see exactly why Atherton Park is your perfect Taylorsville apartment to call home! Contact Atherton Park Apartments or Schedule a Tour today!
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services