We are currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor!
Maintenance Supervisors Oversee the maintenance team and provide maintenance for the property including upkeep and repair of buildings and grounds.
- Perform and schedule daily maintenance tasks including preparing vacant units for occupancy and preventative maintenance
- Assist with interviewing, screening, and making recommendations for any potential service, housekeeping/custodial, or grounds personnel in conjunction with the manager
- Assist in the subsequent training of all service, housekeeping/custodial, or grounds personnel
- Clean and maintain work areas, tools, and equipment
- Take the initiative to improve processes and maintenance methods
- Maintain MSDS sheets as well as replacement logs
- Hold the maintenance team accountable to ensure they are meeting expectations including attendance
- Schedule and assist in the supervision and selection of all vendor work
- Be responsible for the inventory, ordering, and delivery of all necessary supplies and equipment for the service, custodial and grounds departments under the direction and with the approval of the community manager
- Ensure OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies are complied with at all times
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Self-motivated with attention to detail
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to maintain positive relationships with internal and external contacts
- Effective communication skills
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
- Supervisory experience preferred
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $24.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/777977?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Andresen Park
Ready for your next big adventure? Find everything you’ve been waiting for at Andresen Park Apartments in Vancouver, WA!
Our Vancouver apartments were designed with the resident in mind, putting you in control of the way you feel at home. Here, you’ll discover the meaning of elegant living! Choose from our available, well-appointed 2 bedroom apartment homes that provide you with every comfort. Enjoy fully-equipped, galley-style kitchens, in-unit laundry, energy-efficient LED lighting, private patios/balconies, and a host of storage options. Living at our apartments for rent in Vancouver means being a part of a thriving community; shared amenities on-site include a fitness center, 24/7 maintenance service, community nightly patrol, and an array of parking options!
You deserve to love where you live, so don’t settle. Our centrally located property makes both work and play in Vancouver easier than ever. Whether it’s exploring the Walnut Grove neighborhood, taking a stroll through the nearby Jaggy Road Park, or shopping the day away at the Vancouver Mall, Aandresent Park is where you want to be. Not to mention, we’re pet-friendly with no size/breed restrictions, meaning your best friend is free to take on the world with you. Whether you choose to make the short trip on the I-5 to Portland or stay indoors, our mission is that you’ll always look forward to coming home. Call and book your tour of Andresen Park today!
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services