We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/818757?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Allegro at Tanoan
You will find the ultimate in apartment home living at Allegro at Tanoan. Our private, gated luxury community reflects a tradition of elegant living and creates an atmosphere of serenity, enhanced by breathtaking views of the Sandia Mountains and lush landscaping. Comfort, convenience and style are just a few of the features you'll find at Allegro at Tanoan. Choose from one of our spaciously designed floor plans that will suit any lifestyle, and you'll experience a wide array of upgraded interior features that make everyday life easier. Our beautiful apartment homes are contemporary, yet comfortable. Our community amenities include a sparkling pool, inviting spa, relaxing sauna, 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center and much more. Beyond the beautiful residences and scenic views, you'll find a vibrant neighborhood of shops, restaurants, top-rated schools and entertainment in Albuquerque's Far Northeast Heights. Discover hiking and biking trails just beyond your front door. Whether you're an Albuquerque native or relocating to New Mexico, come home to Allegro at Tanoan today!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Resident Services Specialist