We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $19.50 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/787955?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Lakeview Townhomes at Fox Valley
Experience the ultimate in townhome living at Lakeview Townhomes at Fox Valley in Naperville-Aurora, IL. Our spacious two-bedroom/two-and-a-half bath townhomes for rent offer private ground-level entry, renovated kitchens, a full-size in-home washer and dryer, balcony or patio, central air, cozy gas fireplace, and an unparalleled amenities package. You're sure to experience a tranquil lifestyle on our pristine grounds, highlighted by scenic trails around Spring Lake. Or, relax poolside on our sundeck, work out in our fitness center, or gather with friends in our clubhouse. * In addition to suburban living, you'll enjoy an easy commute. Since you're minutes from I-88 and I-55 and close to the Metra station and Pace bus service off Route 59 and Ogden Avenue your drive to Fox Valley Mall, Whole Foods, Naperville schools, and Chicago will be a breeze. Off-street parking is available, or choose garage parking with remote access for an additional fee. Pets are also welcome.
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services