We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $16.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/785825?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About The Ridge at Blackmore
Winner of Best of Wyoming's Best Apartment Complex in 2022 presented by the Star Tribune!
The Ridge at Blackmore is located in Casper, Wyoming. We offer 1, 2, and 3-bedroom homes that include oversized balconies, large kitchens with a pantry, and wood grained style cabinetry. This elite, NEW community allows you the freedom to focus on the lifestyle you have always desired. This pet-friendly community reaches beyond your expectations, by surrounding you with the best amenities in the area! At The Ridge at Blackmore, you will have a heated swimming pool, playground, Jacuzzi,basketball courts, and even a fitness/wellness studio! The fitness and wellness studio provides you with various types of cardio and other strength training equipment just moments from your front door. We know how important your home is, and want you to come each day to comfort, security, and convenience. Our 24-hour maintenance team is available to help with any needs you may have, and your onsite leasing professionals are available Monday -Saturday. Welcome Home and enjoy the relaxing atmosphere that The Ridge at Blackmore has to offer.
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services