We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/778807?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Luxe at Ocotillo
Want the best of Arizona apartments? Come home to Luxe at Ocotillo in Chandler, AZ to discover the meaning of comfort and leisure! Our luxury apartments in Chandler offer the choice of 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments with unique floor plans tailored to fit your needs. Each come move-in ready with up-scale finishes, fully-equipped kitchens, smart thermostats, private patios, in-unit washers and dryers, cozy fireplaces, and more! Community amenities give you everything you need to live well—including picturesque community ponds, two sparkling pools, a playground, clubhouse, fire pit, package lockers, and a state-of-the-art fitness center. Living at our apartments for rent in Chandler also places you in an ideal location just moments away from the AZ Loop 202 and the Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport, making your next adventure just a stone's throw away. Book your tour of Luxe at Ocotillo today and embrace all that life has to offer!
Contact Luxe at Ocotillo Apartments or Schedule a Tour today!
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services