We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $22.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/853175?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Willows at the University
Come home to luxury living in Charlotte with the Willows at the University! Our 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments feature private balconies, chef-inspired kitchens, and kitchen islands for entertaining. Designed with the community in mind, our neighborhood houses two pet parks, a resort-style pool, a state-of-the-art fitness center, a theater room, and an outdoor firepit. Located near I-85 and I-485, your commute will be easier than ever, and adventure only a short drive away. You'll be just a few minutes away from University North Carolina Charlotte and all the shopping, dining, and entertainment you could wish for. Conveniently placed on the Northeast side of Charlotte, spend weekends exploring the lush greenery of the local parks and greenways or take in the Nascar Racing Experience at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Don't hesitate to discover all that can be found right outside your door. The natural world waits at Reedy Creek Park and the Ribbonwalk Nature Preserve. In under an hour you can be hiking in Uwharrie National Forest or visiting a nearby lake. Find out what it's like to experience better living from the comfort of our thriving community. Contact the Willows at the University today!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Senior Compliance Manager