We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Additional Information: This is a floating position for Enclave at Albany Park and Sharon Green Townhomes
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $18.00 - $23.00 per hour DOE
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/854173?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Sharon Green Townhomes
Welcome to Sharon Green Townhomes, located in Columbus, Ohio!Sharon Green Townhomes is a vibrant community, that promises to bring all life has to offer right your front door. We offer spacious 2 bedroom and 3 bedroom townhomes that include large basements, private entrances, custom kitchen cabinetry, oversized kitchens, ceiling fans, carpeting, private backyards, and large open windows. You will immediately feel at home the moment you walk into your new home! This pet-friendly community is infused with paved walking trails, a playground, professional management, and a resident referral program. With our onsite security officer, and school bus pick up you will find that this wonderful neighborhood provides you with the peace of mind that you deserve. Located only minutes away from major shopping centers, restaurants, and endless entertainment facilities, our destination gives you easy access to anywhere in Columbus via I-71, I-270 or the COTA Downtown Express bus line. At the end of each day, you will love coming home to a community that has been designed with the resident in mind. Join Sharon Green Townhomes today.
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Senior Compliance Manager