We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $22.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
AMC CA Payscale: https://www.amcllc.net/employee-compensations.asp
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/800900?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Sierra Del Oro
Set against the panoramic Santa Ana mountains, Sierra Del Oro's 1- and 2- bedroom apartment homes are an oasis at the center of it all. Savor life in a prestigious neighborhood with nearby parks, top-notch schools, and golf with a view. Escape from the bustle of the city with a short drive into the mountains, where you'll enjoy horseback riding, hiking, or the relaxing Glen Ivy Hot Springs Spa. Plus, you're moments away from more than 50 premier shops and restaurants at The Promenade Shops at Dos Lagos. Located in the popular community of Corona, Sierra Del Oro boasts a commuter-friendly location adjacent to the 91 Freeway, 241 Toll Road, 71 Expressway, and the 15 Freeway, easily connecting you to points throughout Orange County and the Inland Empire. After a long day's work, relax in front of your fireplace or take a refreshing dip in one of the two sparkling pools and spa.
Sierra Del Oro boasts amenities to fit your every need! Come enjoy our newly renovated clubhouse, fitness center, fitness-on-demand, indoor basketball court, outdoor entertainment area with firepit, swings, putting green, covered BBQ, bocce ball court, corn hole court, and dog park!
Regional Property Manager
Marketing and Promotions Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager