We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Additional Information: $1000.00 sign on bonus
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: Starting at $18.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/773361?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Santa Fe at Cottonwood
Want the best of Cottonwood Heights, UT apartments? Santa Fe at Cottonwood is home to the perfect location near Salt Lake City, with endless work opportunities and play. Located at 1550 Fort Union Blvd, Salt Lake City has never been so accessible! Here, you'll find yourself surrounded by a pet-friendly, amenity-rich apartment community and beautiful lush scenery. Choose from multiple Cottonwood Heights apartment floor plans to find the best fit for your lifestyle; from large walk-in closets to private balconies, there's a perk for every renter. And if that's not enough, community amenities—two pools, a 24-hour fitness center, and a dog park and dog wash—abound, giving you the experience you've been looking for. Conveniently located, our Cottonwood Heights apartments for rent put you in the best destination to embrace local living. Shop the day away at The Shops at Fort Union or spend a day with family at Wheeler Historic Farm. Grab a bite at The Habit Burger Grill before taking an evening stroll through Mountview Park. Our apartments near Salt Lake City bring you to the heart of comfort and are maintained by a friendly staff who set the standard for exceptional customer experiences. Come home to enjoy every spectacular feature at our apartments for rent in Cottonwood Heights, UT. Ready to take on your new lifestyle? Apply to Sant Fe at Cottonwood today!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services