We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $27.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/801457?appsource=ccp
AMC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), age, disability or genetic information.
About Serramonte Ridge
Cradled in the Peninsula hills above San Francisco Bay, Serramonte Ridge offers stunning views and a lifestyle of serenity. A fitness and health center, large pool, assigned covered parking and friendly on-site management ensure that all of your needs are met. All apartments come with ceiling fans, extra storage space and private decks with great views. Sleek kitchens include dishwashers, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances and built-in microwaves. With idyllic hillside surroundings and easy access to major highways, BART and bus lines, Serramonte Ridge delivers convenient transportation to shopping, dining, San Francisco, San Francisco International Airport and the Pacific Ocean.
Amenities include a newly renovated clubhouse with wifi business lounge, fully-equipped fitness center with fitness on demand, covered outdoor BBQs with firepit lounge area, 24-hour package lockers with Amazon HUB, an on-site dog park and so much more! Come experience an elevated kind of living, here at Serramonte Ridge!
Regional Property Manager
Marketing and Promotions Manager
Maintenance Assistant Manager