We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $20.00 per hour
- Paid Training
- Medical Insurance
- Health and Wellness
- 8 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Program
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/777610?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About The Atrii
Welcome home to The Atrii Apartments in Denver, CO! Here, you'll understand what comfortable living really means in our neighborhood near Glendale and Cherry Creek. Our 1 and 2 bedroom apartments feature granite countertops, open layout kitchens, and modern black appliances with plenty of space to call your own. Designed with the community in mind, our pet-friendly neighborhood houses a fitness center, clubhouse, community grills, and a heated pool with a sundeck. Less than 20 minutes Southeast of downtown Denver, you can experience the best shopping, dining, and entertainment that the city has to offer. Spend evenings and weekends discovering the vibrant local community right outside your door. Visit parks like Cherry Creek, Washington, and Cheesman for lush greenery and great views of the city, then stop to explore the Denver Botanic Gardens. Discover the variety of local coffee shops, roasteries, breweries, and performance venues that place The Atrii Apartments in the perfect location to call home. Grab a bite or drinks with friends at Jax Fish House and Oyster Bar, Inga's Alpine Tavern, or Bull and Bush Brewery. Find out what it's like to experience better living from the comfort of our thriving community. Contact The Atrii Apartments today!
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Regional Property Manager
Director of Technical Services