We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $18.00 per hour.
- Assist in the upkeep of the property grounds.
Sign On Bonus and Rent Discount Available
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/777931?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Draper Village
Draper Village is Draper's newest luxury apartment community. With spacious one, two and three bedroom apartment homes, plus luxurious three bedroom townhomes to choose from Draper Village offers only the best. All of our homes include private patios, full size washer and dryers, sleek stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, built-in microwaves, central air conditioning and generous floor plans. Large walk-in closets and relaxing garden tubs are featured in each master suite.
In addition to our well-appointed apartment homes, Draper Village offers the best in community amenities. You'll enjoy a 24hr fitness center featuring personal TVs on all cardio equipment and a comfortable clubhouse equipped with Wi-Fi so you can stream music for your workout or surf the internet from your mobile device. You might choose to take a refreshing dip in our seasonal swimming pool, relax on the sun deck, or have a soothing soak in our year round hot tub. We also have a outdoor sound system to make your outside activities even better. With so many amenities to choose from, you will love spending your time here at Draper Village.
Our Draper City location is unbeatable. You'll enjoy convenient access to activities like Loveland Living Aquarium, Cowabunga Bay, Boondock's Fun Center, the Draper Cycle Park and Amphitheater, plus many recreational parks, trails and museums. We're just minutes from Alta, Snowbird, Brighton, Solitude and Park City all of which makes Draper Village your perfect home base.
Please contact a member of our staff today to schedule a private tour of the community!
Regional Property Manager
Accounting Positive Pay Bill Assistant
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services