We are currently seeking a Maintenance Technician!
Maintenance Technicians Maintain the efficient operation and upkeep of the property buildings and grounds in a supportive role.
- Take responsibility for the daily repair and upkeep of the property and the preparation of vacant units for occupancy
- Maintain and keep an inventory of all supplies and equipment
- Ensure necessary tools are on hand
- Report unusual or extraordinary circumstances regarding the property or residents
- Maintain the required property uniform ensuring a professional appearance
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times
- Be available to work on an on-call basis
- Secure the maintenance shop(s) at the close of every workday
- Remove snow and ice as necessary
- Handle all lock-outs as a result of evictions and take responsibility for 24-hour response to service requests
- Ability to operate various hand tools including power tools
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions
- Effective communication skills
- Knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Property maintenance/handyman experience
Apartment Management Consultants (AMC) is a leader in the property management industry. Our passion for helping people, creating authentic relationships, and common values has established a working environment that undeniably stands out. Every day our associates have the opportunity to collaborate together in a thriving culture with a determined attitude that inspires and rewards original ideas. AMC provides significant career advancement opportunities, competitive compensation, benefits, and incentive programs.
Compensation: $19.00 per hour
- Vacation & Sick Time for Full & Part-Time Employees
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Empower 401K and Roth IRA- Including Free Financial Advisors and Employer Match
- 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Referral Incentives
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Employee Rent Discount Program
- Professional Development Training
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Accident, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, and Short-Term Disability coverage is available
*Outlined benefits are subject to change and may vary based on location or employee status*
If you are looking for an exciting employment opportunity, AMC is the employer for you!
Application Link: https://jobs.ourcareerpages.com/jobapplication/785663?appsource=ccp
AMC, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
About Parkway Townhomes
Located in the South Green Valley neighborhood of Henderson, Nevada, Parkway Townhomes offers two and three bedroom apartment homes. Each home includes an attached garage, full-size washer and dryer, and hardwood-style flooring. Select units are newly renovated, featuring granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances and custom cabinetry. Parkway Townhomes offers an exclusive style of neighborhood living. In the center of our private community, you will find a resort-style pool with lounge areas, a gas BBQ and ample seating. Residents have 24 hour access to our fitness center, dog park and Pittman Wash Trail located at the south gate of the community. Zoned for Clark County School District, you can enjoy the convenience of having Aggie Roberts Elementary School just across the street. Parkway Townhomes is also located just minutes from The District at Green Valley Ranch, McCarran Airport, and Town Square, I-215 and U.S. Route 95.Parkway Townhomes- relaxed, suburban apartment living that we know as the real Las Vegas experience. Come home to Parkway Townhomes today!
Regional Property Manager
Bank Requisition Specialist
Maintenance Assistant Manager
Director of Technical Services